Monday, March 24, 2014

Organization - Crochet Journal



I am continuing on with my organizing - this time it is crochet!  Because I like to keep a journal of my projects and materials, I designed a crochet journal.  

I am learning how to crochet and I already have a nice collection of hooks and a sizable stash of yarn. 


All the pages are printable so I can print out new project pages every time I start on a project. 


I also like recording and having a permanent record of all the measurements I need for myself or if I am making something for someone else. 


It is really nice to keep track of everything


and have it all available in one convenient binder.


I listed the printable version of this binder in my Etsy shop :

 
With a choice of really beautiful cover colors: 

6 comments:

J said...

It's a good idea. Especially if you're really paying attention to gauge--then, at least for me, I find that i'm often adjusting what size needle i use.

jagodaj said...

Good idea:)

Papgena Made It said...

oh my! you are really organized! I'm inveous!!

Sparklyjools said...

Wow -I wish I could be that organised - it's an excellent idea!

Darlene said...

I'm so glad you have done all the work for me! I will be getting my sewing/craft room organized and I will be hitting your shop to get me there. Thanks for making it easier for the rest of us!

Kim said...

Hi J - Exactly - so true and then I like to have a record of that I can refer to later.
Jagodaj - Thanks!
Papgena - Thank you :)
Jules - I think you are - I have really enjoyed your organizing posts!
Darlene - You are welcome :)Great! It is so fun to feel organized!