Thursday, August 6, 2009

Work In Progress

I am starting a new embroidery project on this very light-weight denim fabric. I am not sure what I am going to do with this - perhaps make a little pillow or use it as a patch on a tote bag. I think it would also look good framed or even as part of a journal book cover.
The patterns I am going to embroider are embellishment patterns from the "Butterfly" pattern packet. I am using the butterfly and the word butterfly. I used my copier to increase the size of the butterfly by 130%.
Here they both are ready to be traced onto my fabric using carbon transfer paper. In a previous post I detailed this process.
The transfer came through really well on this light colored fabric!Now I am ready to stitch! I think I will use these bright colors.
Add Image

No comments: